Monday, August 11

A Month of MAC: MAC Show Orchid

Hey there,

Today I am sharing with you a very special lipstick for me. It was my first Pro Range lipstick and it is also the first "high end" lipstick that I bought in London. I decided to wear this on my Birthday this year after hearing Aimee and Vanessa talking about it at a blogging event I went to last week.

It's gorgeous, it's lovely... Ladies and Gentlemen, meet MAC Show Orchid.

MAC Show Orchid Lipstick





Would you just look at this lipstick! Can you tell why I love it?

This Amplified lipstick is described as a Vivid Hot Pink but what I find it forgets to mention is the slight iridescence or shimmer this lipstick has which I think just shoots it onto the next level.

I can't tell you how much I love this lipstick, any chance to wear it and I'm all over it. It is a lipstick that people say they are too scared to wear this lipstick but it is one that is definitely for everyone...trust me, I'm a lipstick addict.

What do you think of this lipstick?
If it's not your cup of tea, then maybe tomorrow's will be your kind of thing.

Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS