Thursday, August 14

A Month of MAC: MAC Shy Girl

Hey there,

This lipstick has already been on this blog before, so if you have been with me for a while, you'll know my opinions on it but if you are new... Meet MAC Shy Girl.




Like I said at the top of this post, this lipstick has been on the blog before and I said it there and will say it again now... this is my least favourite lipstick that MAC do that I have in my collection. It something about the colour of the lipstick and the tone of my skin that I just don't think work very well.

MAC describe this Cremesheen lipstick as a Creamy Neutral Coral Beige.

What do you think this lipstick? Is it your kind of thing?
If not maybe tomorrow's lipstick will be your cup of tea.

Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS