Thursday, August 28

A Month of MAC: MAC Tart and Trendy

Hey there,

Today's lipstick was a Limited Edition lipstick I believe from the All About Orange Collection. I bought it from a blog sale last summer when I had a serious love for all things orange and to be honest I haven't worn it much since, which is a real shame.

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet MAC Tart and Trendy.

MAC Tart and Trendy Lipstick




It's no longer summer folks, I'm wearing a jumper in this picture. Right the lipstick, I put this on to photograph and I was told by my mum that I had baked bean juice on my lips, thanks mum!

This Lustre Finish lipstick has been described by others as a Bright Neutral Orange Cream. It's an orange but it's not as bold as some because it's a lustre finish, which I think is why I like it.

What do you think of this lipstick?
Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I thought this would be really bright on the lips, not sure whether that pleases me or not x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS